Thursday, February 28, 2008

No Gum on the Bus!!!

There is a school bus stop not far from my house. This is the back of the sign where the kids wait to get picked up.

I'm glad to see the kids are following the rules by not chewing gum on the bus.

I suppose some folks might not like the idea of sticking gum on the back of the sign. I guess some curmudgeon (Surprise! It's not me!) might consider it vandalism of sorts, at the worst, or, at least some bizarre form of littering. Personally, I think the kids have created a bit of an art piece.

I just hope the kid who started this isn't some unlikeable little puke who needs a swift kick in the ass.

Either way, it's a cool piece of found art and I like the end result. Don't you?




1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the sign's art appeal. If you look at it from a practical view, it is easier to clean off that sigh than looking under every seat in the bus.

    ReplyDelete