Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kentucky

Just a brief note today. So, I'm going to visit my mother in Raccoon, Kentucky. Yes, yes, I could go into that at some length. But I won't because it's 3:13 a.m. and I have to get up in an hour and leave the house by 5:00 to catch a flight in Phoenix to Lexington. From there I will drive three hours to Raccoon. I'll stay at my brother's house.

I'm not sure how this is going to go. I'm sure no matter what someone will be butt hurt by something I say or something I do. More likely something I don't do--like stay at one place over another or spend enough time with this person or that or not see this one or that one. Oh well. Make the most of it.

I hope they have a bar in Pikeville and I hope my brother wants to go to it.

Sooner. I have to sleep for an hour...