Thursday, December 10, 2009

Training, Day 04

I just got back from doing four miles with Julian in the stroller. I have not run in weeks. Literally. I think Joan and I have gone on a couple of walks, but no runs. Certainly none that would qualify as "training." I think I did okay. I did four miles in fifty-three minutes. I walked almost a half, ran a little over 2.5, ran/walked a little over a half, and walked the rest of the way home. I think that works out to about 13.25 minutes per mile. Not stellar, but if I can get myself to actually train to where I maintain that same pace over the half marathon I can squeak in at three hours and beat last year's time. Considering I walked all but a mile last year, I should be able to do it, right?

Today's numbers (11:34 a.m.):

Weight: 209.4
BMI: 29.6
RM: 192
SM: 32
BF: 30.3
VF: 13