Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Um, American Express what?

Imagine an attention span so short that you open a window to post an entry on your "blog" and then...well...and then go so completely blank you have no idea whatsoever of what you intended to write about. Hello! That's me. I'm watching TV thinking it must have been sparked by some idiotic commercial, but who knows.

I did just see a commercial for the new Halloween movie, directed by Rob Zombie. Joan and I think we should write a Broadway play: Halloween--The Musical. "Jason's got a problem with his self-esteem/Has to wear a mask to make the good girls scream." I think it would be a runaway hit.

Oh, yeah. Just remembered. Kind of anti-climactic, I suppose, after all that lead up, but all I was going to say is I think I'm going to go out and get an American Express card and then go buy an outrageous number of something completely insane. Then, of course, dispute the charge when they call me to confirm it:

"Mr. Kmotorka, did you recently purchase 12 gross of schraeder valve caps?"

"12 gross of what? Shraeder what? NO! No, I didn't. I don't even know what the hell one of those things is!"

And "poof!" the charge is gone.

Anyone need a schraeder valve cap?

1 comment: