Sunday, January 20, 2008

Juno

I saw Juno today. It's a sweet film. They threw an unexpected turn at me here and there, but as described by all critics, it's a very nice piece of work. Ellen Page deserves all of the credit she's been getting for her performance. Frankly, there's not a bad performance in the film and, to be honest, Jennifer Garner--for what is really a rather small role--gives Page a run for her money. Garner really does a lot with what little screen time she gets. The dialog is whip smart and the movie moves well. They correctly kept it at an hour and a half and filled almost every minute with a lot of emotion and a lot of wry humor. The odd soundtrack is fittingly quirky as well.

By the way, did I mention I'm running for POTUS in 2012. Yeah. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment