Friday, January 25, 2008

Wedding Anniversaries

Our friend Dawn's parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary today. That's amazing--congratulations Jack & Nancy! They are good people who obviously have a sainthood nomination in their future (if you know Dawn you know what I mean!).

Which makes me realize something--this year is the year Joan and I celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary! People who know me are probably wondering what the hell Joan has been thinking all this time. Hopefully no one actually asks her that question!

Joan and I got married the year Dawn's folks celebrated their 25th. Dawn was at our wedding. We're halfway there and we'll be hitting the 50 year mark right about the time most people are thinking about retiring. I guess we're early achievers.

No comments:

Post a Comment